Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

Can the HD 4600 run CoD: Advanced Warfare?

MSchm22
Beginner

Bloack Ops 2 was running pretty smooth (40+ FPS) at minimum settings and a low resolution. Will the HD 4600 IGP be able to run AW too (ofc at the lowest settings)?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the Graphics community.

I am currently researching on this issue. I will update this post as soon as I get any feedback from the engineering team.

Allan.

0 Kudos
MSchm22
Beginner

Ok, I just jumped the gun and bought it. I am running a i3-4100M (+HD 4600) with 2x4GB DDR3-1600 and a SSD. On minimum settings (every off/min) besides Render Resolution (at low, not very low) and textures (normal instead of low) I get around 40FPS with drops to ~30FPS in heavy action. It is playable, but ofc not the best experience. Maybe we can see some improvements in upcoming drivers?

0 Kudos
KHans13
New Contributor I

That surprises me, the system requirements made CoD:AW look like a game that would only play on mid-range dedicated graphics cards. Goes to show that system requirements are BS Kudos to you! Out of curiosity, are you using low-voltage (1.35V) RAM?

0 Kudos