Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Intel Dual Band Ac-7260 Cant connect,dosnt find connections,slow speed.

LLama1
Beginner

Okay so i have Lenovo Y50-70 Uhd Windows 8.1 and Intel dual band ac-7260 it has a lot of problems slow speed dosent find connections cant connect, when i can connect with other laptops,phones.. I have tried everything i have the latest drivers,i tried deleting them installing them again didnt work,i updated all windows updates,i tried setting the property like Intel said still not working,i opened my laptop got the card out put it back again checked the cables alot of times and still dosent work... When i bought the laptop i cant remeber if i had the Lenovo drivers or the Intel but anyway they were kind of old

and updated them to 17.16.0.4 Intel Drivers,the wireless was working fine it was fast,long range and everything but after a month or more it started with the problems...

If any one could help me id really appriciate it alot... Bob_DuffyTerryCutlerintel_admin

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello LumLamxhema,

If your Lenovo* came with this card already installed when you bought it, your first line of assistance have to be with your computer manufacturer as they adapt the wireless card to work fine with their systems. In these particular cases, our drivers, even though they may be the latest ones, they may not be compatible to the adaptations done by the computer manufacturer. Please consult with them. Meanwhile, you can look at the links below as they contain information that might help you as well.

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/CS-025332.htm Intel® Wi-Fi Products — Resolving Wi-Fi Network Connection Issues

http://www.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/sb/CS-034658.htm Intel® Wi-Fi Products — Quick Checks That Might Improve or Fix Connection Issues

We this information helps you to resolve the issue.