Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® RST, RAID
2046 Discussions

Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued

ASolo8
Beginner

Hi,

I have just bought the "Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming" motherboard a week ago did a clean install of Windows 10 x64 and now I am constantly getting "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued" EventID 129 iaStorA, literally every minute or two, the computer freezes during this time and does not respond.

This is what I tried so far:

1. Went through this guide https://appuals.com/fix-reset-to-device-deviceraidport0-was-issued https://appuals.com/fix-reset-to-device-deviceraidport0-was-issued
  2. Upgraded bios to the latest version available on gigabyte website
  3. Switched off fast boot
  4. Completely disconnected the raid 5 drives from my machine
  5. Tested SSD on the old machine
  6. SFC /Scannow to Repair Windows System File
  7. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
  8. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
  9. Reinstalled Windows again

Please help me I don't know what else I can try as the computer is not usable when it freezes every 2-3 minutes of action.

Nothing seems to work. I am attaching Intel® System Support Utility report from Intel site if that of any help.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello asolopovas,

Thank you for joining the Rapid Storage Technology Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having crashes due to this error.

Does your BIOS recognize the SSD and the other drives?

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/119874 asolopovas,

If you need further assistance let us know.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
ASolo8
Beginner

Hi, It was recognizing all the drives, the issue was related to ocz vertex 2 drive, after replacing it with samsung evo 960 the issue has dissappeared. Thank for you reply.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for letting us know /thread/119874 asolopovas. I am glad to hear is fixed.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos