Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Processor Board for D400

UÇina
Beginner

My company is planning to devise a new product by using Realsense D400 cameras. The camera modules will be purchased as module boards, then they will be integrated by a single board computer. We are evaluating options for single board computers which are compatible with D400 cameras.

What are the single board computer options like UP Board for D400 cameras?

The single board computer will be used in production along with D400 modules. What are the community's suggestions for us?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Whilst I do not have knowledge of a board that will definitely work with the 400 series, the D435's direct predecessor the ZR300 did work with the powerful Up Board Core and this camera was even sold in Up's own online store.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello UCTech,

The D400 series cameras do not have a minimum processor requirement. They will work with any Intel or ARM-based processor. The only system requirement is USB 3.0.

Best Regards,

Juan N.
0 Kudos
RTasa
New Contributor I

If your looking for a Atom CPU board the LattePanda not expensive and is OK. Depending your needs it may do the trick.

If your looking for something industrial you would have to find a different vendor.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Chicago, you reminded me of a web-ad I've been seeing recently on one of the webcomics I read for a board from Aaeon.

http://www.aaeon.com/en/p/pico-itx-boards-pico-bt01?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0IyJqbC_2AIV76lRCh3XgQYdEAEYASAAEgLfXPD_BwE PICO-BT01 - Embedded Single Board Computers

Copy and paste this URL if the link doesn't work.

aaeon.com/en/p/pico-itx-boards-pico-bt01

0 Kudos