Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 520 - Cannot rollback last update

NGelb
Beginner

Hi,

Since last windows update, which updated also the graphic card, It is impossible to run few of my softwers (such as Sketchup) - it crashes immediately after opening with a crash log.

I checked other posts and as indicated updated the graphic card (Intel HD Graphi 520). I noticed this problem only after couple weeks when I got back from holidays, and it is impossible to rollback the update.

I can see the update here:

when trying to Uninstall updates I will not see it listed althughu I changed the range for search).

I do see in the graphic card properties the last update:

But cannot rollback

Please advice, I do need your help as I'm very frustrated not being able to work with thus programs.

TIA, Noemi

windows 10

Lenovo ideapad s710

0 Kudos
4 Replies
NGelb
Beginner

Dear Stefan3D, Thanks for your quick answer. As suggested I downloaded the prevent update tool but couldn't locate the specific one that will match the Intel HD 520. is it under another name?

this is what i have:

Thanks again, Noemi

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

It actually should read "Intel HD Graphics 520".

Don't know why it's not there.

Try following tutorial instead:

www.tenforums.com/tutorials/48277-enable-disable-driver-updates-windows-update-windows-10-a.html

0 Kudos
NGelb
Beginner

Thanks again,

I did as suggested, unfortunately when I had to install the driver from Intel site I got a message that this graphic card is not installed on my computer. very annoying... I think the only solution will be to perform Factory reset.

0 Kudos