Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Tweede scherm

KSalm
Beginner

Ik heb de nieuwste driver geïnstalleerd maar mijn pc ziet het tweede scherm niet.

Bij aansluiten voor de eerste keer zag hij hem wel maar na in slaapstand te zijn geweest wil windows 10 hem niet meer detecteren.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

krisje65: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® communities. We will do our best to try to fix this problem.

In order to better assist you, please provide the SSU report:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Also, please provide the DxDiag file:

Click on the "Start Menu", Type "DxDiag", Press "Enter" , Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading

In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click "Save All Information" , Save the file DxDiag.txt

Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

krisje65: I just wanted to check if you saw the information we requested previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
KSalm
Beginner

Good afternoon,

Sorry I did not respond earlier but I did not receive any message that there was a respond.

The problem has not been solved yet.

My computer has one VGA port and two display ports.

The VGA port is working fine.

My second monitor is on the display port with an adapter plug form displayport to hdmi to vga

It worked the first time, but after the pc went into sleeping mode it did not recognize the monitor anymore.

Today I wanted to check the display port so I connected a hdmi monitor, it recognized the monitor.

Then I connected the VGA monitor again with the adapter plug form displayport to hdmi to vga and it worked again.

But again after the pc went into sleeping mode it did not recognize the monitor anymore.

So it seems a problem with the sleeping mode???

It is a mistery to me

I attached the txt file you asked for.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

krisje65: No problem at all. Thank you very much for providing those details. Could you please provide the SSU report as well?

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

krisje65: I just wanted to check if you saw the information we requested previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos
KSalm
Beginner

I have another monitor connected and another cable. now it works fine

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

krisje65: Perfect, thank you very much for letting us know that information. We are glad to hear that the problem got fixed.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R

0 Kudos