Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20629 Discussions

HD Graphics 4400, No HDMI output

ASing51
Beginner

I am facing problem of no video and audio with HDMI on Intel HD graphics 4400.

My Config as below:

Processor - Intel I3-4130T

Motherboard - ASUS Micro ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97M-PLUS

Monitor - Samsung S23C570

Operating system - Windows 7 32-bit

Intel driver installed - win32_15363.zip

My HDMI is not working and checked other discussions where people are facing similiar issue as below:

Attached is dxdiag from my system, appreciate if you can help me to resolve HDMI issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello A.Singh, thanks for posting your issue at Intel communities, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this kind of problems.

It looks like our Graphics team is aware of this situation; any new information will be posted on the other thread.

In the mean time please try all suggestions mentioned on that thread.

Regards,

0 Kudos
ASing51
Beginner

Hello Sylvia

I did try with other suggestion and non of them really worked for me, below are options which I tried:

Yes, done the device manager - device driver disable - device driver enable. Did not work.

Yes, did control panel - display - change display setting - detect. Did not work.

Yes, done Intel Graphic and Media Control Panet - Multiple display. Only detect one display.

Yes, disconnected the HDMI display and boot with only HDMI display connected. Yes, the system booted and seemed running. But HDMI display is black.

Is there any other option I can use to mitigate the issue I am having with HD4400 graphic, or my only option is to get new Graphic card.

I do see this is a problem for quite some time and with multiple HD graphic displays released by Intel, any idea by when Intel can resolve this for old and new products.

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

The user on this thread was able to solve the HDMI audio problem using an HDMI switch. I already requested the complete information. /thread/55242 https://communities.intel.com/thread/55242

0 Kudos