Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Issue recognizing Intel Realsense 410 Module

VRaju4
Beginner

Hello,

I have the Intel Real sense 410 depth module and the d4 vision processor card. I have connected them both using the 50 pin interposer. I am trying to set up the module on my computer.

For some reason the Intel Real Sense Viewer is not recognizing my device. It is being detected but it shows the following error:

Invalid Value in rs2_get_option_range(options:000002B3641140C0, option:Stereo Baseline, min:0.0001, max:0.01, step:1e-06, def:0.001):

OpCodes do not match! Sent 21 but received -6!

Can someone please help me out?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

May I confirm please that you are connecting the depth module to the 50-pin connector on the D4 board that is for the Depth Module, and not the other 50-pin connector that is for attaching the optional T150 Tracking Module? Thanks!

VRaju4
Beginner

Yes MartyG

I am using the same Receptacle.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I carefully researched your problem. There is not much information about RealSense opcodes, but my research suggests that when they do occur, it is related to insufficient power being provided (e.g the camera being used on a USB 2.0 connection instead of a USB 3.0 one). The post below is the most useful one I found.

https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/issues/904 Raspberry Pi 3 not detecting D400 camera · Issue # 904 · IntelRealSense/librealsense · GitHub

0 Kudos
VRaju4
Beginner

Thanks, MartyG for the suggestion but unfortunately it still shows the same error code.

I have a USB 3.0 port and Type C cable.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Is updating the camera's firmware an option for you to try, like one of the Librealsense leaders, Dorodnic, suggested to you?

https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/issues/1508 410 Depth Module not being recognized · Issue # 1508 · IntelRealSense/librealsense · GitHub

You would need to do the update on a Windows PC, as a Linux firmware updater tool is a coming-soon feature.

Edit: when you use the RealSense Viewer software, does it is display the camera's name? If it gives the camera's name as 'Intel RealSense USB2' then that would indicate that the camera is not being properly detected as a USB 3.0 connection and is being treated as though it is connected to a USB 2.0 port (even if it is plugged into USB 3.0)

0 Kudos
VRaju4
Beginner

Thank You MartyG I was trying it with a USB 2.0 cable I guess. I got a USB 3.0 Type C to Type C cable and used it to connect to the USB C port on my computer. This didn't solve my problem. Though I was able to update the firmware, the same error persists.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Your best chance of a resolution may be to focus on posting to your Librealsense GitHub forum message, as Dorodnic has daily experience of deep engineering details of the cameras such as opcodes. Please update Dorodnic on what you have tried so far, like the firmware update.

0 Kudos
VRaju4
Beginner

Thank You for your time. I will follow Dorodnic.

0 Kudos
JSchl4
Beginner

Were you able to resolve your issue?

I have the very same problem with a couple of D415 cameras..

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jrkb,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense Technology.

Can you please tell me if you checked out the following Thread: https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/issues/1508

This thread has the same issue you presented, RealSense 410 Depth Module not being recognized, there are a few things you can try in this thread.

Let me know if the solutions in the thread are helpful.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Casandra
0 Kudos