Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Can't Find Any Bluetooth Devices - AC 9260

DKapl2
Beginner

The bluetooth on my AC 9260 can't connect with any devices. I am trying to connect my WMR controllers and the bluetooth is not recognizing them. I have a laptop that pairs the controllers fine, and even my phone can see the controllers, however my desktop with the AC 9260 can't find any bluetooth device. My computer says the bluetooth is on and functioning properly and my computer is discoverable. When I try to troubleshoot, I get the error the Intel (R) wireless bluetooth(R) is an older USB device and might not work with USB 3.0. Please advise.

Thanks,

Derek

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello kapland,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

I understand that your are unable to connect your WMR controllers to your desktop computer via Bluetooth*. I would like to assist you.

First, I would like to gather basic system configuration. Please scan your computer using the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
DKapl2
Beginner

Hello Wanner,

I have attached my scan. Thanks!

Derek

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello kapland,

Thank you for your response.

Our first recommendation is that you can make sure that your Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® is up to date.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28009/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=99445

1. Download the file to a folder on your PC.

2. Uninstall current version of Intel Wireless Bluetooth Software.

3. Double click on the file to launch installation.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello kapland,

Were you able to install the latest Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® driver?

If you need any assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos