Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

intel i3-3220 no display

arome3
Beginner

i have an intel i3-3220 and i just bought a gigabyte h61m-ds2 and its working perfectly but i have a problem. i dont have a display when im plugging my VGA build in port. although i have a Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 bacause i want to have dual screen so i check my graphics driver of my processor and i dont have a driver installed

questions:

1. so why i dont have a display on monitor connected on built-in VGA? it must have even no driver installed

2. is Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 not compatible with intel i3-3220

3. on 2, i have a display connecting to my GPU is because the two not compatible thats why i cant have dual monitor?

4, where i can find the graphics driver of my processor

i really want to have a dual screen. i wish you guys can help me solve my problems and answer these questions,

thanks in advance

Windows 7

GIGABYTE H61M-DS2

INTEL i-CORE i3-3220 

2GB ram (low ram right )

SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 6670

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Without checking the specifics of your motherboard, it is likely that using the Radeon card disables the onboard graphics.

If you want to use two monitors, put both of them on the Radeon card.

Also, check the documentation for your motherboard, or check the BIOS settings on the board for video configurations.

And, I am moving this post to the graphics forum.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Without checking the specifics of your motherboard, it is likely that using the Radeon card disables the onboard graphics.

If you want to use two monitors, put both of them on the Radeon card.

Also, check the documentation for your motherboard, or check the BIOS settings on the board for video configurations.

And, I am moving this post to the graphics forum.

Doc

0 Kudos
arome3
Beginner

i only check the processor to mobo

so should i use HDMI port for my other monitor?

the bios settings on video config is in auto.

im sorry im just new on posting questions on a community

thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You can use the ports on the Radeon card, or the ports on the board (without the Radeon card plugged in).

On the Radeon card, use the vga port for one monitor, and the hdmi port for the other (assuming the cards has both a vga and hdmi port).

Doc

0 Kudos
arome3
Beginner

yes it have, thanks for the answers and suggestions

0 Kudos