Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7428 Discussions

Need Centrino Wireless N1000 drivers for Windows 10, 64 bit....does it exist?

idata
Employee

Dell Inspiron N7010's wireless just stopped working and I am unable to toggle it back on. It was working fine with Windows 10 for months but all of the sudden it has gone caput. I have read in other forums that this is a known problem with Win10. Shame on me for not doing my homework before upgrading from Win7. I can revert back if need be but I'd rather not do that. Dell does not offer support in the form of an updated driver so here I am. Does anyone know if this fix exists?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

rmartinergv,

Unfortunately, there is no support for the Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 1000 on Windows®10. You can confirm this piece of information by accessing this link: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005602.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Wireless Products - The best option at this point would be to go back to the previous OS where this adapter is supported.

Please, let us know if you have any further questions or doubts.

Best regards.

Aleki
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

rmartinergv,

We haven't heard from you in a while, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Best regards,

Aleki
0 Kudos