Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

New graphics driver version 20.19.15.4474 crashes

RAlva5
Novice

New graphics driver version 20.19.15.4474 crashes in CSGO on my Hd4400.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RAlva5
Novice

My pc specs:

cpu: i3 4160 @ 3.6 GHz

motherboard: ECS H81H3-M4

Ram: 4GB

Graphics: intel HD 4400

Problems/Issues:

crashes on CSGO game

crashes on DOTA 2

0 Kudos
RAlva5
Novice

0 Kudos
RAlva5
Novice

Display Resolution: 1024 x 768

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi rollyalvarez3rd,

I notice that the version you are using is the one updated from Windows® Please try uninstalling current driver version installed, use this method;
  • Open the Device Manager.
  • Find the Intel Graphics Driver.
  • Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
  • Select the check box
  • Delete the driver software for this device.
  • Reboot the computer after the uninstalling process has finished.

Please install the latest Graphics driver for Intel® HD Graphics 4400- v4463

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26079/ https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26079/

Please let me know the outcome.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
LTher1
Novice

Two months after I built a really powerful new PC using an Intel I7 6700K I finally figured out why the HD 530 Graphics were freezing crashing and blocking. The Driver version is 20.19.15.4474. The fix: right click on the start button then click on control panel, then click on Power Options, In the left column choose "When to turn off the Display" First set both "Turn off Display" and "Put Computer to Sleep" to NEVER. Then click on "Advance Power Settings. In the list that appears Click on the "+" sign next to "Wireless Adapter Settings" then make sure your wireless adapter settings are "Power Saving Mode" set to Maximum Performance" Next "+" Sleep After set to "Never" next "Allow Hybrid Suspend" set to "Never" next "Hibernate After" set to "Never" then "Allow Wake Timers" = "Enabled" Then click "+" next to USB Settings "Disable" USB Selective Suspend. Next You should see a "Intel Graphics Setting" click "+" and set to "Maximum Performance". Next Click "+" Next to "PCI Express" Disable "Link State Power Management" NOTE:(My PC has an NVIDIA GT 740SC as well as the built in Intel. (If you're wonder it doesn't work and is being shipped back! There's no saving that one until Nvidia learns how to write drivers!) Next click "+" next to display and disable "Adaptive Brightness" and "Turn off Display". Finally Click the "+" next to Multimedia Settings set "When Sharing" to "Prevent Idling to Sleep". Then "+" net to "When Playing" Set to Optimize Video Quality". After I did this on Windows 10 Pro X64 Build 1607 version 14393.82 the Intel video works perfect and has a 4 day up time without a hiccup! Sketchup runs flawlessly. Can't guarantee this will work for everyone but it definitely work for my setup SPECS: Asus Sabertooth Z170Z Mark 1, 1Tb Seagate SSHD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance Ram, Intel I7 6700K, 1000 Watt PSU, Sound Blaster Zx, LG Bluray/burner Optical drive, Sabrent SD card reader, Hyper 212 processor cooler, 6 140mm case fans 1 200mm fan last and LEAST Nvidia (EVGA) GT 740SC 4GB sending that back and buying anything other than Nvidia! Nothing will fix that card! Good Luck!

idata
Employee

Hi,

Thanks Layllah, rollyalvarez3rd, please let us know if the information provide helps you.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos
RAlva5
Novice

Layllah,

Thank you very much for the very helpful reply . The crashing began after I enabled the CSGO developer console in the game and disabled it again. I waited for the next version of driver whic is the xx.xx.4501 on the following month and encountered no issues anymore until I upgraded to the Beta released driver xx.xx.4530. Also, I am currently depending on windows O.S. in evaluation and preview form of windows 10 64-bit version because I don't have a licensed windows O.S. yet. Also, This October I upgraded to the new driver version which is xx.xx.4530 (Beta), which is now then causing new issues on my intel HD 4400 display during game specifically CSGO because this the game I usually play.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
RAlva5
Novice

My mistake, I have not yet encountered new issues using the new driver version xx.xx.4530 (Beta).

0 Kudos
LTher1
Novice

I can help you with that "windows" thing if you're interested shoot me an email layllah311 at yahoo.com