Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Mausprobleme bei Update auf BlueTooth-Treiber 20.10.0.9

MWebe1
Beginner

Treiber BlueTooth aktuallisiert auf 20.10.0.9 und sofort Probleme mit der BlueTooth-Maus - sporadische Hänger für mehrere Sekunden nach wenigen Sekunden Betrieb oder Inaktivität erneut Hänger. Keine sinnvolle Arbeit mehr möglich. Mit dem bisherigen Treiber der Vorversion lief die Maus absolut problemlos. Wie bekomme ich den alten (funktionierenden) Treiber wieder zurück? Im Gerätemanager konnte ich den vorherigenTreibern nicht wiederherstellen.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Matthias99,

Thank you for contacting Intel Support,

I understand that you are having problems with your mouse after updating the Bluetooth driver to the version: 20.10.0.9, I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Regarding your issue I will need more information about your system. Please provide me with the following:

Product Model: BIOS version:

Once we have this we will be able to look a little deeper into the problem in order to best assist you.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Matthias99,

I am following-up with your case and I see that we have not heard back from you,

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Were you able to solve your issue?

Do not hesitate to reply to this for further help!

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
CTae
Beginner

I can confirm the issue with 20.10.0.9 (20.10.0_64)

Two days ago I did the update on my HP ProBook 440 G3 with 8260-wifi/bt and win10pro (1709). my mouse (logitech anywhere 2 mx) was very laggy and stagnant. i tried to re-pair my mouse but w/o success. the windows-bluetooth dialog said something would be wrong.

i uninstalled the 20.10.0 and reinstalled the 20.0.0. mouse works fine again.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Matthias99,

I am following-up with your case and I see that we have not heard back from you,

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Were you able to solve your issue?

Do not hesitate to reply to this for further help!

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
CTae
Beginner

Hello David,

can you please dig into the issue which Matthias and I described? Have you heard of others with the same problem? maybe it is reprodrucable.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Matthias99, cyphoro,

There is a new Bluetooth® driver set to be released soon, so please continue using the version that is working for you in the meantime. Do keep in mind that our main recommendation is to use the latest driver provided by your computer manufacturer for your system, as that's the only version that accounts for OEM customizations.

As for the issue downgrading to the older driver. Please try the following:

1. Right click on the start menu icon and open Apps & Features (or Programs and Features in the Control Panel).

2. Locate the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Software and uninstall it.

3. Right click on the start menu icon and open Device Manager > Bluetooth® > Right click on the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® and select to uninstall. If prompted, choose to "Delete the driver software for this device."

4. Download and install the generic driver version that worked for you, or engage your computer manufacturer to get their latest system specific driver for Bluetooth®.

1. http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005489.html Download Software for Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Technology

2. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support Websites

We hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Carlos A.
0 Kudos