Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14400 Discussions

Драйвера для графического адаптера на базе процессора Core i3 7100(intel HD graphics 630)

ЗГонч
Beginner

Почему то нет драйвера на intel HD graphics 630 для windows 7(есть только для w10) ... и подтягивает Standart VGA ... очень досадно ... когда он появиться и вообще будет ли ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Support for Intel HD Graphics in 7th gen and later processors is limited to 64-bit Windows 10. Limited support is offered for 32-bits and no support is offered for any previous Windows versions. As for why, I cannot comment -- but we all know that Microsoft wants everyone on Windows 10 where all their spyware is concentrated.

...S

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I would add that NVIDIA announced today that they are dropping driver-level support for 32-bit Windows configurations.

...S

0 Kudos
ЗГонч
Beginner

Тоесть драйвера для 64-bit windows 7(Intel HD Graphics 630) ожидать от Intel не стоит ? я правильно понял ? безответственно ....

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What you think of this is irrelevant; the decision was made (quite some time ago, as a matter of fact) and there will be no going back. Intel will support only 64-bit Windows 10 on 7th gen and later processors and on corresponding chipsets and other components. NVIDIA has now taken the first step along this same path with its decision to drop support for 32-bit Windows.

...S

0 Kudos