Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Cannot install properly the new graphical driver 15.60.01.4877 (the latest on the site) on my Lenovo Yoga 910 (Kaby Lake 2)

АГрох
Beginner

Everytime I get the Error Code 43. Now I have the Insider version of Windows 10 (build 17 063) installed from scratch. All the previous drivers are working perfectly.

What may cause my problem?

Thank you for all, colleagues.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Art_Grokh,

Thank you for contacting Intel support,

It will be my pleasure to assist you, I can see that you are having problems installing the graphics driver 15.60.01.4877, I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Regarding this problem, in order to best assist you I will need to gather some information:

1 - What is the model of the processor?

2 - What is the current graphics driver?

3 - Is the current graphics driver giving you any problem?

As soon as we have this information we will be able to assist you in a better way.

Regards,

David V.
0 Kudos
АГрох
Beginner

Dear David,

Thank you for your support and attention.

1. There are me CPU and GPU - Intel Core I7-7500U and Intel HD Graphic 620

2. My current graphic driver is xx.xx.4550 from 11.11.2016 and was shipped together with the laptop (but now I have downloaded the latest (problematic) I7 driver from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/97503/Graphics-for-7th-Generation-Intel-Processors Downloads for Graphics for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)

3. My current graphic has a problem like a desktop frises for a short moments (10 to 20 sec) and periodically in the Task View I see very high overload (>>30%) GPU in the Dispatcher of the Desktop Windows.

thank you!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Art_Grokh,

Thank you for your response,

In order to try to update this driver without any problem we may be able to try to do a manual update. We can do this as follows:

1. Download the graphics driver ZIP file: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27412/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-60-?product=95451

2. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

3. Right-click Windows Start icon and open Device Manager.

4. Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.

5. Expand the Display adapters section.

6. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.

7. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".

8. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

9. Click "Have Disk".

10. Click "Browse".

11. Access the designated location or folder, and access a folder called "Graphics".

12. Select the file called "igdlh64" or "igdlh".

13. Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.

14. Reboot your computer.

And let me know if you have any issues during the installation.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
АГрох
Beginner

Hi, David,

thank you for your help and support.

But I have tried before all the installing manipulations which are described in your message. EXACTLY.

But with the same result: Code 43...
0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

@ Art_Grokh

Meanwhile there is a new driver 23.20.16.4901 you can try: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27412/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-60- Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.60]

Install driver via "have disk method" as described by David.

0 Kudos
АГрох
Beginner

Thank you for your support, but still the same problem.

And the problem isn't in the driver, it is in the Insider build 17 063. On the build 16 299 (Fall Update) the recommended installation process is working perfectly.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Art_Grokh,

Thank you for your response,

That is correct, while using the Insider preview it will most likely not work with the drivers as that is not a stable version of windows. Also, no driver version has been released for that build of Windows because of the same reason, it is not a stable build just yet.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Art_Grokh,

I am following-up with your case and I see that we have not heard back from you,

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Were you able to solve your issue?

Do not hesitate to reply for further help!

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos