Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics harware

MMorr10
Beginner

Hello,

I like to play the Game "Heroes of the Storm" by Blizzard Entertainment. I got a new computer less than a year ago, and it has worked great until about a week ago. All of a sudden I have been having issues. The game freezes, and has crashed my computer several time. I have had to hard reboot because Everything is crashed. This is not what I want out of a new computer. I have checked updates, and it says that my drivers are all up to date. Please let me know if I need to go back to an older graphics card, because it seemed to have been working before the last update.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team, Michaelmnm. I will be more than happy to assist you.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it to your desktop).

4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Antony S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Michaelmnm.

I would like to know if you still need assistance?

Antony S.
0 Kudos