Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Impossible d'installer sr300

TAwba
Beginner

Bonjour,

Depuis une mise à jour de mon pc, j'arrive plus à utiliser ma camera sr300. J'ai suivi toutes les pistes sur le forum et le web aussi mais impossible.

J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide. Voilà le message qui s'affiche:

Mon PC:

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Translation from French: "Hello, Since an update of my PC, I can not use my SR300 camera any more. I followed all the tracks on the forum and the web too but it is impossible. I really need help. Here is the message that appears:"

Marty's response: Hello, Taderalo1. Your problem is indeed to very likely be related to an update that has occurred in Windows if your camera was working before and now does not work after an update. Unfortunately this is a well known problem with RealSense and Windows. Intel and Microsoft worked together very hard for months to try to find a solution but sadly were not successful.

The official advice from Intel is that the SR300 camera is that the SR300 is currently not compatible with recent Windows builds. The message can be read in the link below. Statistically, the method of restoring the camera that has the greatest level of success is to plug the camera into an AC mains power USB hub device instead of plugging it directly into the computer. Even this method does not work for everyone though.

Marty's response in French:

Bonjour, Taderalo1. Votre problème est en effet très probablement lié à une mise à jour qui s'est produite dans Windows si votre appareil photo fonctionnait avant et ne fonctionne plus après une mise à jour. Malheureusement, c'est un problème bien connu avec RealSense et Windows. Intel et Microsoft ont travaillé très dur pendant des mois pour essayer de trouver une solution, mais n'ont malheureusement pas réussi.

Le conseil officiel d'Intel est que la caméra SR300 est que le SR300 n'est actuellement pas compatible avec les versions récentes de Windows. Le message peut être lu dans le lien ci-dessous. Statistiquement, la méthode de restauration de la caméra qui a le plus de succès est de brancher l'appareil photo sur un périphérique concentrateur secteur au lieu de le brancher directement sur l'ordinateur. Même cette méthode ne fonctionne pas pour tout le monde cependant.

0 Kudos