Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Problemas a la hora de instalar controlador grafico intel

FGall7
Beginner

Hola, buenas.

Veréis. Quería instalar controlador gráfico para mi pc debido a que me haría falta para varias gestiones que quiero realizar...

Tengo de procesador un Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600k CPU @ 3.80GHz 3.79Ghz

Con una tarjeta gráfica nvidia 960TI.

Con Windows 10 64 bits

De esto que tengo, intenté descargar los 2 disponibles que me aparecían en pantalla los cuales eran:

controlador de gráficos Intel®para Windows * [15,65]controlador de gráficos Intel®para Windows * [15,60]

Ninguno de los dos ha funcionado, me aparece el siguiente texto en pantalla: 'Este sistema no cumple los requisitos mínimos para la instalación de software'

Tengo absolutamente todos los drivers y todo actualizado al máximo. No se me ocurre nada que hacer. Simplemente me marca siempre el mismo error.

He probado absolutamente todo para intentar instalarlo y no hubo manera.

Solución?

Grácias

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello iscogama,

Thank you for your contacting us regarding the driver installation issues that you are facing with our Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600k CPU; it will be more than a pleasure to assist you.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with the .txt file that the System Support Utility will generate. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

As well please go ahead and perform a manual installation of the drivers by following the instructions on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KzoQDjMMY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1KzoQDjMMY

The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Here you will find the latest drivers for your unit:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27650/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-65-?product=98909

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello iscogama,

I was checking your case, and I just wanted to know if there is anything else that we can do for you at this time.

Please do not hesitate on replying back if you need more assistance.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
FGall7
Beginner

Sigue sin funcionarme estas soluciones mencionadas ... Necesito mas soluciónes, ya que el controlador gráfico ni lo tengo instalado ni me deja descargarlo ni instalarlo... aparece siempre lo mismo...

He hecho de todo. He intentado tambien descargar otros controladores gráficos pero tampoco funcionan...

Para que lo veiais bien os dejaré unas imagenes de mis caracteristicas del ordenador y a continuación la instalación y el error que se me produce diciendo que mi ordenador ni es compatible con el controlador grafico.

0 Kudos
FGall7
Beginner

Sigue sin funcionarme estas soluciones mencionadas ... Necesito mas soluciónes, ya que el controlador gráfico ni lo tengo instalado ni me deja descargarlo ni instalarlo... aparece siempre lo mismo...

He hecho de todo. He intentado tambien descargar otros controladores gráficos pero tampoco funcionan...

Para que lo veiais bien os dejaré unas imagenes de mis caracteristicas del ordenador y a continuación la instalación y el error que se me produce diciendo que mi ordenador ni es compatible con el controlador grafico.

0 Kudos
FGall7
Beginner

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello iscogama,

Thank you for your response.

I was taking a look to the Screenshots that you attached, we noticed that the graphic portion of your machine is controlled by your nvidia 960TI.

Basically the graphic system is managed by the Graphics card, the update will not be necessary since the CPU is not in charge of the graphics of your machine.

May we know the reason why you are looking for the update?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello iscogama,

I was checking your case, and I just wanted to know if there is anything else that we can do for you at this time.

Please do not hesitate on replying back if you need more assistance.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos