Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Screen colors completely wrecked!

BRotz
Beginner

Something went wrong with the Wacom Color Manager using Wacom MobileStudio 13 pro (Windows 10 pro, Intel Iris 550).

New drivers nor setting up Windows from scratch (after deleting all partitions) did change anything.

The photos of the screen were taken after booting and just a reboot! The colors look monochrome and inverted, they change at every reboot. Is there a way to reset the graphic card to factory settings? Using Teamviewer the copy of the screen looks fine on the second PC.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

I would check or replace the video cable.

Doc

0 Kudos
BRotz
Beginner

Hi Doc

It is tablet computer, with Intel I7 processor and Intel Isis 550 on board (like an Ipad, but a more sofisticated screen), so no cables, and I have not the possibility to open the tablet.

The problem happened when my daughter tried to calibrate the tablet with Wacom (x-rite) Color Manager; no mechanical actions or forces were applied.

Regards, orkax

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
BRotz
Beginner

Windows repair was used first, then reinstalled, then the partitions of the SSD were deleted and Windows 10 pro installed from scratch (with new partitions). No improvements.

Software settings of the graphic card are visible in the screen mirror (selected screen colors,...) - and there everything is ok. And the tablet screen can disply all colors, yellow, green, blue, violett, red, orange (they change with every reboot), but the screen appears monochrome. Are there settings on a lower level which normally are not accessible for users?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

One of the Intel support staff will have to help you.

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello orkax

Thank you for joining the community.

In order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Steps to save the report:
  1. Run the utility.
  2. Click on "Scan" to get the scanned system.
  3. Once the scan is complete click on "next".
  4. Use the "save" option, save the report to your desktop.
  5. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Are you able to plug the tablet to an external display? If yes do you have the same output?

In the Wacom (x-rite) Color Manager are you able to roll back the calibration made?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello orkax

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos