Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

Intel Turbo Max Tecnology 3.0 "Driver not available Exiting application" Problem

CPoul
Beginner

Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem:

Ich habe das ITBM seit langem installiert und jetzt wo ich das Programm ausführen wollte kam die Meldung: "ITBM Driver NOt Available Exiting application". Ich habe versucht das Programm zu deinstallieren, aber des funktionierte nicht. Es kam eine Windows UAC Abfrage von Windows Hostprozessen (Rundll32), als ich auf ok klickte musste ich den Computer neu starten, aber das Programm war immer noch da. Im Geräte- Manager stand der Intel Turbo Max Technology Treiber mit einem gelben dreieck Symbol. Ich habe versucht die Treiber mit der Treibersoftware zu deinstallieren, aber nichts ist passiert. Wenn ich die Eigenschaften von den öffne, dann steht im Gerätestatus: "Das Gerät kann nicht gestartet werden. (Code 10) {Vorgang fehlgeschlagen} Der Vorgang konnte nicht durchgeführt werden."

Was soll ich tun?

Danke im Voraus.

Meine specs:

Windows 10 64 Bit (Version 1803)

Intel Core i7 6850k

Asus X99 Deluxe II (Bios Version 1802)

32 GB RAM

Asus Strix 1080 Ti

0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

Thank you for contacting our community forums, it will be more than a pleasure to assist you.

Can you please tell us which versions of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 are out trying to install?

Can you tell us as well, where are you downloading the actual app?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
CPoul
Beginner

Hi,

sorry for using German, i thought that i could write here in German.

I was trying to install the v. 1.1.0.1005 and i downloaded it from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/de/download/26103/Intel-Turbo-Boost-Max-Technology-3-0 Download Intel® Turbo Boost Max-Technik 3.0

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, you are downloading the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 for Intel® based systems.

Since you own a Asus X99 Deluxe II Motherboard, please go ahead and download the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 for Asus Based systems(Version 1.0.0.1024) , this version is a customized version that can be downloaded in the Asus webpage:

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/X99-DELUXE-II/HelpDesk_Download/ https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/X99-DELUXE-II/HelpDesk_Download/

Here is the direct download link:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ITBM_Technology30_Driver_Win10_V1001024.zip?_ga=2.148753591.144211239.1535121523-2144285490.1514917089 https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ITBM_Technology30_Driver_Win10_V1001024.zip?_ga=2.148753591.144211239.1535121523-2144285490.1514917089

Please let us know the outcome, I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
CPoul
Beginner

Hi,

i downloaded the file and installed the x64 file. In the end of the installation a massage popped out and said "Intall Finished!" i ran the Intel Turbo Boost Software, but i had the same outcome. And i can´t uninstall the older version from my computer either. Maybe i should first uninstall the older version and then try it again?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

In this case yes, please remove all traces of Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 (both OEM and Intel® versions)

Once that you remove both of them, please proceed with the installation of the Asus* version that we shared.

I hope this helps, please let us know the outcome.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
CPoul
Beginner

Hi Diego,

i have already tried to uninstall the program, but i get a Windows UAC alert, that rundll32 has to run and restart the computer. After rebooting the computer i saw, that the programm was still there and every time i want to uninstall it i get the same thing.

I already tried to uninstall the driver from the Device- Manager, but it also didn´t work.

Is there anything else that i could do?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Charalampos Poultourtzidis

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

I am sorry to hear that you are still unable to uninstall the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology driver.

This can be caused by two reasons:

-A corruption on the OS registry (which in this case we recommend to perform a clean installation of the OS)

-A pending BIOS update.

Based on the page of manufacturer, you have a pending BIOS update to the version 1902, however this is a Beta version.

You can contact your Motherboard manufacturer to see if this beta version causes an impact on the Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology driver, if they say yes we strongly recommend you to perform the update.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance.

Please don't hesitate on contacting us back.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
CPoul
Beginner

Hi Diego,

Unfortunately formating the Drive did not help me. I contacted Asus and i haven´t gotten an answere yet.

Is there anything else i could do?

Thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello babis,

Thank you for your answer.

Even if the issue is out of our scope, we really want to help.

You may want to try their https://chat-am.asus.com/chatservice/ live support (Asus*) for an immediate response.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
CPoul
Beginner

Hello Diego,

i talked with the Asus Support and they said that i have to format my computer. I should not plug the PC in to the Internet and when i login to disable the automatic Windows driver detection feauture. And i should install the Intel Chipset driver after that the Intel Management Engine interface and the Intel Turbo Boost software.

So i did that and it worked.

Thank you for your help!!

Regards,

Charalampos Poultourtzidis

0 Kudos