Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Which stereo cameras are shown in this picture?

HDiet
Beginner

Hello,

I have found a paper, where some Intel Stereo Cameras are shown (see attachement). This image was taken out of the paper: "Intel ® RealSense ™ Depth Cameras for Mobile Phones" (Anders Grunnet - Jepsen, John N. Sweetser New Technologies Group, Intel Corporation). Can someone tell me, what the names of the last 3 cameras are (the tiny ones).

Can someone tell me, where I can buy the RealSense F400 stereo Camera?

best regards,

Hanz

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

There is currently no news on the F400. Not every RealSense product that is developed by Intel ends up being released, so it is best to consider them as not existing until they are actually available to purchase.

You can read more about the F400 at the Intel promotional site below. As I said, in-development products announced by Intel are not guaranteed to be released, so please bear that in mind and do not make future plans based around them.

https://realsense.intel.com/solutions/# mobile Solutions - Intel RealSense

Regarding the images: the second from bottom one seems to be an F400 module, judging from Figure 8 in the paper. The longer board above that has lenses that match up to an image of the casing of the Vision Processor D4m (the Vision Processor for mobiles) on the Solutions page. I don't know what the bottomost one is. Tracking Module T260, probably.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

There is currently no news on the F400. Not every RealSense product that is developed by Intel ends up being released, so it is best to consider them as not existing until they are actually available to purchase.

You can read more about the F400 at the Intel promotional site below. As I said, in-development products announced by Intel are not guaranteed to be released, so please bear that in mind and do not make future plans based around them.

https://realsense.intel.com/solutions/# mobile Solutions - Intel RealSense

Regarding the images: the second from bottom one seems to be an F400 module, judging from Figure 8 in the paper. The longer board above that has lenses that match up to an image of the casing of the Vision Processor D4m (the Vision Processor for mobiles) on the Solutions page. I don't know what the bottomost one is. Tracking Module T260, probably.

0 Kudos
HDiet
Beginner

Hello MartyG,

thx for your answer. The F400 seems to be perfect for me. It´s a pity, that this one is not yet to buy :-/

0 Kudos