Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Is it possible to change the tracking type?

idata
Employee

Is there a way to change the type tracking? I mean, normally, I put the type of tracking 'COLOR PLUS DEPTH' at first of my code, but if after a while I want to change that, How can I do that? I tried this code but It failts

if (trackingcolor)

{

config->SetTrackingMode(FaceConfiguration::TrackingModeType::FACE_MODE_COLOR_PLUS_DEPTH);

config->ApplyChanges();

}

else

{

config->SetTrackingMode(FaceConfiguration::TrackingModeType::FACE_MODE_IR);

config->ApplyChanges();

}

Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi MQMQ,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel RealSense Technology.

We would like to know which tracking mode is selected after running your code, including the code you posted here, additionally, could you please let us know why you are using trackingcolor as an if condition?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I've changed between FACE_MODE_COLOR_PLUS_DEPTH and FACE_MODE_IR. I just use 'trackingcolor' as a boolean for choosing the tracking mode in each frame. It's not relevant in my code actually.

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Anyone knows how to do it?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi MQMQ,

We would like to know if you still need help to change the tracking mode, we are asking it because in your reply, March 23rd, we believed that it was solved. Also, if you have any other issue, please give us more details about it in order to be able to further assist you properly.

Regards,

-Yermi A,

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, I still need help. The problem is the same I described before. at the begin of the code, I have the mode 'color plus depth' but in some frames I would like to change to 'mode IR'.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi MQMQ,

We would like to know more details regarding your problem. Could you please tell us exactly what error you are seeing? How you are testing it? And which results are you getting?

Additionally, could you please let us know which camera and SDK version are you using?

We are requesting it in order to be able to further assist you properly. We'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The error that appears is this one:

Excepción producida en 0x00007FFB22D88B99 (libpxcface_idc.dll) en Deteccion.exe: 0xC0000005: Infracción de acceso al leer la ubicación 0x0000000000000000.

Si hay un controlador para esta excepción, el programa puede continuar de forma segura.

I'm testing with the code I showed in the first post, after a few frames, I tried to change the tracking mode.

The results are that it works perfectly until I changed the tracking mode.

My camera model is SR300 and the SDK is the last one R3.

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi MQMQ,

Thanks for all the information provided. It seems like the FaceTracking mode cannot be changed in real time while streaming. We'd suggest you to try stopping the stream, reconfigure, and restart the stream. This is how the FaceTrackin sample in the SDK does it.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

-Yermi A.

0 Kudos