Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 520 driver .msi

HBruc2
Beginner

Hello

I am looking for a driver for Intel HD Graphics 520 and i can only find the .exe file.

Is there a .msi driver?

Best Regards

Hans

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello hans.olav.bruce

Thank you for joining the community.

Could you let me know what is the reason to look for a .msi driver?

In order to help you better, I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have on the computer. Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Steps to save the report:
  1. Run the utility.
  2. Click on "Scan" to get the scanned system.
  3. Once the scan is complete click on "next".
  4. Use the "save" option, save the report to your desktop.
  5. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.
Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
HBruc2
Beginner

Hello.

We are trying to push out the driver to about 20 windows 10 pc. We choose to go over from SCCM to Azure Intune, and intune dont have a possibility (as we know) to push out .exe. It only handles .msi.

Regards

Bruce

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hans.olav.bruce

Thank you for your response, and the information provided let me research on your case I will be posting back when news becomes available.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hans.olav.bruce

Thank you for your waiting.

Allow me to share with you that we do not have .msi driver installer however you can find .zip download which is more flexible for script installation on the environment that you have.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hans.olav.bruce

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos