Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20634 Discussions

Does the intel graphics 630 have two look up tables (LUT). I'm trying to use 2 monitors on one PC and want to calibrate each separately.I

DKeen2
Beginner

I am using a spyder4pro to calibrate my monitors but wondering which profile is being use when pc is reboots.

I can technically calibrate each separately, meaning, the software allows me to pick the monitor I want to calibrate, but if the graphics card only has one look up table (LUT) which profile is being used when I'm editing?

If my graphic card only has one LUT, should I delete one of the profiles and only calibrate the one I use for Photoshop?

thanks,

debbie

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello DAKrun4fun,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that wan to inquire in our Intel® HD Graphics 630 and Look up tables in order to set up each monitor individually.

In this case, our newer controllers come with more than one LUTs; you could download this tool and open it: http://support.datacolor.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1431/90/gammatest---win

If you're able to turn magenta each monitor individually (just move GammaTest-window to the other screen to test), you have multiple LUTs. If instead both turn on magenta, then you have only one LUT in your GPU

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Diego S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello DAKrun4fun,

We just wanted to double check if you still need further assistance.

Please do not hesitate on contacting us back.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
DKeen2
Beginner

Thank you Diego, you answered my question perfectly!

Regards,

Debbie

0 Kudos