Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

4th generation vulkan API support?

idata
Employee

Will the 4th generation get the updates to be able to run the games with the latest vulkan API such as?

Or is it possible to run those games with the latest drivers? (15.40.37.4835)

I know that the games such as Woflestein II: The new colossus are not developed for these graphics cards and processors but it will probably be able to run at around 15-20 fps at lowest possible settings.

I have seen that the newer generations are able to run those games since the latest updates.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello milann

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support,

We received your inquiry and I understand that you are looking for information on 4th generation updates. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing. We will be more than happy looking for a solution.

Current drivers, we have for Vulkan are for 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family and 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family. You can find more information on this link /thread/111280 https://communities.intel.com/thread/111280

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello milann

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos