Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Intel Graphics Properties - Settings are resetting on every reboot

МПушк
Beginner

Every time when I reboot my computer, I need to go to Graphics Properties and set the saturation on any value and then back to 40 (it is 40, but looks like 0).

How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello NMBonnie,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Communities Support.

I am glad to assist you, please provide us a Dxdiag file to better understand your problem and system configuration.

Please press windows + R then write ''dxdiag'', then click on '' Save All Information ''.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos
МПушк
Beginner

Here is the file that you asked for.

Note - on reboot it's set on 40 but it looks like 0, I have to put it on 39 and then 40, only then it's actually 40.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello NMBonnie,

I notice that you have a video card ''NVIDIA GeForce 610M'', Since you have a video card installed the processor integrated graphics are disabled.

You should not have Intel® Graphics drivers installed. If you need assistance to set the correct configuration my best recommendation is to check with http://www.nvidia.com/object/support.html NVIDIA*.

Regards,

Stephen C.
0 Kudos