Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

VSync Problems with Intel HD Graphics 4400

idxdx
Beginner

Hello, I recently have a problem with Vsync and everytime I disable Vsync, The top of the screen flickers. Drivers are the latest ones

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Xandy,

Thank you for joining the Graphics Community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this matter.

I would like to request more information regarding this behavior, please see below:

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idxdx
Beginner

Hello

So, this happens in every game I play expect Warframe

The Reason I want to disable VSync is, it creates lag on my PC when I play games with VSync On.

I have attached the file you asked for.

0 Kudos
idxdx
Beginner

Also that I forgot to say is, I didn't have a problem when I bought the PC.

I think I had a Modded Driver before my First Restore, Also when I Did my First Restore and installed an older driver because the latest one makes this problem, it worked fine after some minutes my screen blinked for a second then started to disable VSync, but the only thing I remember is that at some point when I restored my PC, The older driver started to break up and cap at 60 FPS which I don't want and lags

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you /thread/121312 Xandy.

Please try the following suggestions:

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/121312 Xandy, I am glad to her that!

Enjoy your games.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos