Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Need a certified real sense expert for Project hardware and software skills.

DELLI
Beginner

Hi All

I've been looking for a real sense expert all over the place and thought id come to the source, i have a short project that shouldn't be too complicated and i expect easy enough to program. Basically i don't have the time to learn everything from scratch and don't have the time to train a new phd on this project.

you don't have to live locally, we are happy with remote operators.

put simply we need a scanning solution that is mobile and requires minimal smarts,

• we need two scanners working together to reduce scanning time
  • we need a mobile battery operated solution
  • we need motion tracking (1 motion to kick off the scan)
  • we need some software to process all this. (ideally in cloud) ie scan, collect data, process offline. somthing like that.
  • assistance with hardware selection, for scanning and processing

We just need someone that has extremely high skills to get this done in an efficient way. of course more details will come but first things first, put your name in the hat, lets get chatting then we can work on the solution together.

were looking at a fixed price process for either the entire project or parts. looking at about 1-2 months to complete just the software side.

please feel free to email or call or pass this onto a mate that's a genius. either way were looking for top shelf programmers and hardware buffs.

thanks heaps in advance

David

DNK Systems

0 Replies