Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14499 Discussions

Atom E3800 processor family IBIS and related design files needed

Abark3
Beginner

Hi All,

We are currently designing a set of pcb boards that will be embedding Atom E3800 proceesors as a range of products with defferent performance. We had managed to start the design but we are stuck with IBIS files that we can't find them as Intel website request siging an NDA to get the files, that is very fine for us, but clicking the link to sign the NDA leads us to an error page showing claming no access privileage. We don't know if intel website is bugging or it is just commercial strategy but we are in need of those information. Can some one pint me out to a working links where we can download E3800 family related design files.

Thank you for your help in advance

Barkana

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Abark3
Beginner

Thank you al hill for your contribution, unfortunately i m not looking for the Datasheet. I m looking for the IBIS file that can be used to do IS simulation for my PCB.

It seams that intel team are not aware about the bugs that they do have in the website, and this is frustrating for the hardware developers of intel cpu based products. Those files must be free to download as it help us make more products that sells more intel cpu's and components.

Kind regards

Abdel