Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

hdmi sound

sbice
Beginner

This article has been translated by Google translation. There may be a translation error.

I bought a new Lenovo v310 laptop in November 2017. I have Windows 10 Pro.

There is an Intel 620 and AMD graphics card. TV on the HDMI connection is not coming out of the laptop continues to exit. 3 times format, hdmi cable change, all new old drivers are tried. I did not get results. I see the samsung tv on the 620 on the infinity. Sound always comes out of the laptop

The Microsoft fall craetaor update said that this was the reason.

I also updated the latest version driver for the fall creator from the Intel site. I did not get the result
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sbice
Beginner

i am from turkey

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello selimbicer,

Thank you for joining the Intel® Community. I understand that you are not able to get HDMI audio.

I wanted to let you know that we have a team that can help addressing this matter in your native language. Please find below the information for the team: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support/emea-contact.html Support Contact Information for EMEA

If you rather continue with the support via this method, please provide the following information:

To attach a file, the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos