Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14368 Discussions

6700k Error damaged help pls

idata
Employee

my CPU 6700к shows the problem of the stability of the kernel in some applications, this problem started after changing the cooling system on a Scythe Mugen 4. Error system hang blue screen the timeout of the watchdog timer is saved after you reset the overclocking and BIOS. Employees of Intel will void warranty when overclocking, but temperature conditions and voltage do not exceed the permissible limits of the specification, how it was possible to damage the core if it is not factory damage to the processor shown later?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Abay,

Thank you for joining the Processor community.

Could you please let me know what is your current values for the temperature conditions and voltage you mentioned? I would like to confirm that information with the processor datasheet. Also, I would like to collect the information from the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19792/Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool Download Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool, so please download the tool and attach the file.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have previously saved the test results in, temperature modes and minidump error files

As for the voltages, the auto mode of the motherboard produced voltage in the region of 1.3 volts, I manually adjusted this voltage downwards to get lower temperatures since this mode was redundant

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112844 Abay,

• If your system is configured at the stock configuration does the issue happen?
  • Is there particular reason why you changed the cooling solution?
  • If possible, can you test the processor on a different system? Maybe you can take it to a computer shop and swap parts

I noticed from your Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool report that the processor looks healthy.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes, the problem persists even in the "default." The previous cooling was slightly worse than 10 degrees, but the temperatures did not exceed 78 degrees. The problem is in the processor, since all the cores except for one are normal, but I can not use 2, 3 or 4 cores .

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Is the any chance you can take the processor to a computer shop and swap parts? Of course, if this is possible for you.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I wrote to the store because I live in another country and wait for them to answer me. The fact that I used to overclock, annul my warranty or I still can RMA my processor

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I have sent you a PM, please check it.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112844 Abay, did you get my PM?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sorry, I do not understand the abbreviation, what is P.M.?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112844 Abay,

It's a private message, check your inbox for it.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/112844 Abay, were you able to check the private message?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos