Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

OpenGL generates random polygons at runtime

RLabr
Beginner

Hey Intel

I am stuck with a really annoying issue that only appears on computers with Intel graphics. I am building a small asteroids example for my game engine I made in C# and OpenGL. The game works flawlessly on my father in law's laptop which has a nvidia graphics card, it runs flawlessly on my mom's computer which has an ati radeon but when I run it on a computer with intel graphics I got glitches all over the place. I made two screenshots so you guys understand what I mean. Your help would be so appreciated because I don't know what to do. Searched up Google for the same situation but found not a lot on this issue and what I did found I already tried. Same goes for updating my driver. All up to date so that ain't it either. I don't know what to do here. My engine requires OpenGL 3 and thus makes uses of GLSL.

Thanks in advance!!

TheBoneJarmer

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello TheBoneJarmer:

Thank you very much for joining the Intel® graphics communities.

In order to better assist you and to add further suggestions, please provide the information requested on the following link, so we can do a research on this matter in order to try to fix the problem:

/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

Any further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

TheBoneJarmer, I just wanted to check if you were able to see the information requested on that thread and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Alberto

0 Kudos