Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Intel graphics driver

IWlad
Beginner

Hello everybody, i'm not a Englishspeaker so i can use some mistakes in this text, please don't pay your attention on this.

I have a problem with my computer, fraps in games going down, process in system are working slowly so i change system from windows 8.1 to win. 10pro. After that i can't update intel graphic driveк any version i even download "intel driver update" but this don't help me too. Please if somebody know a solution i'le be grateful.

code of Installation error 0x80070643, if i installed intel driver update

"This system does not meet the minimum requirements for software installation" - if i'm trying install driver
0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hello ratel2,

Thank you for joining the Graphics community.

My apologies for any inconvenience. Let's try updating this driver manually, and in order to do that please provide the information requested below;

• Computer model
  • Processor model
  • Intel® HD Graphics currently installed. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

This information will help me to find the the right driver for your system configuration.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello ratel2,

Thank you for joining the Graphics community.

My apologies for any inconvenience. Let's try updating this driver manually, and in order to do that please provide the information requested below;

• Computer model
  • Processor model
  • Intel® HD Graphics currently installed. Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.

This information will help me to find the the right driver for your system configuration.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos