Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Realsense RS300 suddenly does not work perfectly

SOpte
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I have RS300. I was working perfectly but yesterday when I launch some of the examples I noticed that the depth images were damaged. It keeps showing purple vertical lines and the image is not clear at all. It also keeps flicking.

It is fixed on the computer since I started to use so I do not guess that it is a hardware problem. Could you please help me?

P.S: the RGB camera works without any problem.

Thank you.

Soubhi.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Soubhi,

Thanks for your interest in the Intel® Realsense™ Platform.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with SR300. Could you be so kind to provide me your system information file, this in order to check your computer hardware specifications. If you don't know how to generate it, please press on your keyboard WinLogo + r, then enter msinfo32, then click on File >> Export. This process might take some minutes, once you have generated that file, please send it to us in your next reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Soubhi,

Were you able to fix your SR300 issue? Please let me know in order to assist you.

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos
SOpte
New Contributor II

Hi Jose,

Sorry to be too late. Unfortunately, I do not have PC with windows OS. I am working on ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

It was working prefect but suddenly the problem happened and the depth camera does not work well anymore. No hardware damage happened to it at all. The RGB camera works.

Thank you,

Soubhi

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Soubhi,

Don't worry, we are here help. If you only have Ubuntu on your PC, is going to be hard to troubleshoot your issue, since all the guides are designed using Windows OS.

I would encourage you to use librealsense https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense GitHub - IntelRealSense/librealsense: Cross-platform camera capture for Intel® RealSense™ F200, SR300 and R200 if you are going to stick with Ubuntu or the other option would be to partition your disk and install Windows alongside Ubuntu.

In case you install Windows here are the guides to troubleshoot your camera: (Be careful with the new Windows OS version ( ))

-

-

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

-Jose P.
0 Kudos