Items with no label
3335 Discussions

D435 is not work ...

SJung11
New Contributor I

Hello, I have four D435 and one of them doesn't work.

I don't know the cause because I didn't show up in the Device Manager.

How do i get it repaired??

Or is there a way to try to find the cause???

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

RealSense cameras cannot be sent for repair. You can file a claim with Intel for a replacement camera if you purchased it from Intel's online Click store. Details of filing a returns claim can be found in the link below.

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/articles/000023505/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology.html Refund Process for Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kits

It may not be necessary though, as the camera is likely fixable. Here are some initial actions to try:

-. Is the camera detected in the Device Manager if you plug it into a different USB 3 port (if you have more than one).

- Have you tried inserting the camera into the USB port quickly and firmly instead of inserting slowly?

- When you have hardware that is having problems, Windows' built-in trouble-shooter tool may be able to help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

RealSense cameras cannot be sent for repair. You can file a claim with Intel for a replacement camera if you purchased it from Intel's online Click store. Details of filing a returns claim can be found in the link below.

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/articles/000023505/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology.html Refund Process for Intel® RealSense™ Developer Kits

It may not be necessary though, as the camera is likely fixable. Here are some initial actions to try:

-. Is the camera detected in the Device Manager if you plug it into a different USB 3 port (if you have more than one).

- Have you tried inserting the camera into the USB port quickly and firmly instead of inserting slowly?

- When you have hardware that is having problems, Windows' built-in trouble-shooter tool may be able to help.

0 Kudos