Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Meltdown Question? Need Full List..

SMont11
Beginner

Does anybody have a complete list of the intel processors that have been affected. We have Inter (R) Core (TM) i5-2450M 2.50ghz ? Supposedly all the processors that have vPro are affected and this one doesn't have vPRO? Is that processors affected? I love to see a list of all the processors and it's models. Not JUST i5, i7, and rest..well any info helps t.y.

Yes i know updates will be pushed out later..but i need this info..

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There is a lot of confusion going on between SA-00086, which covers vulnerabilities in the Intel Management Engine (and Intel Active Management Technology (AMT), a component of vPro), and SA-00088, which covers the Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities affecting Intel processors.

For SA-00088, the processor families affected are listed at the bottom of this page: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/facts-about-side-channel-analysis-and-intel-products.html Facts about The New Security Research Findings and Intel Products. Sorry, but Intel has not provided the more-expansive list containing all of the individual processors that are included in each family. You can look them up yourself on ARK.INTEL.COM.

...S

0 Kudos