Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Failed to install Camera Manager: Could not update camera firmware

idata
Employee

Hi!

First of all, I was able to install it and camera worked for me. After 2 months I noticed error in detecting camera (switching USBs did not helped).

So I decided to reinstall drivers & sdk.

This time I have removed SDKs and Camera Manager and tried to install it again, but start getting error below, in english it means: Could not update camera firmware

Tried to do it on my both PCs that run latest Windows 10 (x64) Home, both use Intel processors.

Maybe Log details may help?

Uploaded to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9o3a1fc3qz8pau3/log.zip?dl=0 Dropbox - log.zip
0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello OlegKalyta,

Thank you for contacting Intel Intel® RealSense™ Technology support.

Seems to be that the camera is faulty and needs to be replaced.

The warranty, Returns or refunds for Intel® RealSense™-based peripherals (including those products purchased from third parties), Intel® RealSense™ modules purchased from Intel Authorized Distributors, or PCs with embedded Intel® RealSense™ Cameras, must be processed by the point of purchase or manufacturer.

1. If you purchase your Intel® RealSense™ Camera SR300 on click.intel.com please follow the instructions below:

You don't need a stocking ID. All returns must go through Click.Intel.com -> My Account -> My Orders -> Return or Replace Items.

Or email mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com. Customer needs order number and email used to create Click account.

2. If you purchase your Intel® product trough one of our distributors please visit the place of purchase or get in contact with them in order to try to get a replacement.

I hope you find this information useful.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Best regards.

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos