Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14538 Discussions

How can I measure CPU usage of my Intel Celeron?

FMoli1
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I have a piece of hardware in my lab which I need to test. The rare documentation about this device says it is equipped with an Intel Celeron CPU with 300 MHz and 128k bytes of secondary cash. That's all the information I have about this chip. I can't open the hardware to take a pick at the chip itself. And I can't install any special software in this hardware (this is not an standard PC, laptop, cell phone, etc).

Anyway, I need to measure CPU and memory usage of this device but I haven't found any documentation/guide on how to do that. The closest I got to reading any kind of info from this CPU was by using TELNET to connect to it. But, the problem is that I am not familiar with the commands that are listed for me when I use the "help" command on TELNET.

So, does anybody knows how could I measure CPU and memory usage of this chip?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Fabio

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello fabiomolinar,

Thank you for joining the Processors Community.

From my end the tool you can use for this purposes is the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility, I understand you mentioned you cannot install any special software but from my end is the only tool. So hope the community can join the thread and add more information.

Regards,

Amy C.

0 Kudos