Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7425 Discussions

Problème mise à jour carte Wifi N-135

DBOUR3
Beginner

Bonsoir, je cherche à faire fonctionné un dongle Miracast branché sur ma télé LG.

Je suis donc passé à Windows 10 à reculons afin de bénéficier du support natif de Miracast. Problème, je ne dispose pas de l'option " Ajoutez un affichage sans fils ". Après quelques recherches sur Internet, je finis par mettre mes pilotes à jour, notamment la carte Wifi ainsi que la carte graphique intégré au CPU.

Et voici le résultat en image.

Le gestionnaires de périphérique m'indique la version 15.18.0.1 qui est censément la dernière version pour se matériel mais l'utilitaire d'intel pour la mise à jour s'obstine à me demandé d'effectuer une mise à jour. Dans le même temps, la commande " netsh wlan show drivers m'indique que mon pilotes wifi ne prend pas en charge l'affichage sans fils.

Je joint également un DxDiag

Cordialement

0 Kudos
12 Replies
DBOUR3
Beginner

Bonjour,

Personne n'a d'idées ?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel® Communities Team.

By translating your post, I understand you are facing some issues with the Graphics Drivers for your laptop. Allow me to help you regarding this issue you are facing.

Allow me to share with you that the latest Intel® Graphics Drivers for your processor is the 4653 version. If you are not able to see that in the Device manager I will highly recommend you to manually update the drivers. In order to achieve so first, download the 4653 drivers version by clicking https://downloadmirror.intel.com/26813/eng/win64_153345.4653.zip here.

Then to complete the installation follow these steps:1. Start Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound, and then click Device Manager.

2. Expand "Display Adapter", right-click the Intel Graphics entry, and click Uninstall.

3. On Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click Delete the driver software for this device option to delete the Intel HD Graphics driver then click OK to start the uninstall process.

4. When the uninstall process is complete, disconnect your computer from the internet and make sure it will not auto connect when reboot. Restart your system.

5. Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.

6. Open Device Manager

7. Expand the Display adapters section.

8. Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software. (Note: The graphics entry may be "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter")

9. Click Browse my computer for driver software.

10. Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are found.

11. Click Next. Drivers are now being installed.

12. Reboot your computer when prompted.

Please be aware that the driver I am sharing with you is a generic driver from Intel® and some features of it might not be available for your machine, we always recommend verifying if there is any update with the manufacturer of the computer. Nevertheless, we can try to perform this troubleshooting step.

Then, for the wireless issue you are facing, I will recommend you to contacthttps://www.msi.com/support MSI* Support to verify if they have any driver available for your system.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
DBOUR3
Beginner

Hello, thank you for your answer.

I use a translator.

It's not my graphics driver that's a problem, it's up to date. No problem come from the driver of the wifi card.

I am unable to update it with the latest version despite all my attempts. Just as the device manager tells me that it is up to date, Intel's update tool requires me to update.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Thank you very much for your reply and the information provided.

In this case, your system is up to date, it seems that the Intel® Drivers and Support Assistant is not recognizing that your computer has the latest graphics installed.

I will report this issue to the developers of this tool.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Can you please confirm which is the version of the Intel® Drivers and Support Utility you have installed?

Antony S.
0 Kudos
DBOUR3
Beginner

Hi, the version of Intel update software is 3.1.2.2

Thank you for your interest

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Damss72.

Thank you very much for your reply and the information provided.

I will continue researching regarding this issue, once I have an answer I will post it here.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Thank you for your patience.

For me to continue researching on your case, can you please attach to me the log files of your IDSA? Please find the files in the following directory: /C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA

Please attach the file using the "Attach" button located at the bottom right corner of your screen.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
DBOUR3
Beginner

Hello, here are the files requested under Win-Rar archive

Thank you

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Thank you for the logs of the IDSA. Once I have an update on your case I will post it here.

Thank you for your patience.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

Can you please install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant 3.2.0.9? Please find this version in the link below:

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/24345/a08/Intel%20Driver%20and%20Support%20Assistant%20Installer.exe https://downloadmirror.intel.com/24345/a08/Intel%20Driver%20and%20Support%20Assistant%20Installer.exe

Please share with us the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Damss72.

I would like to double check if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps that I attached to the post above and the results.

Antony S.
0 Kudos