Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Intel Driver & Support Assistant Problem

DDalk
Beginner

I installed Intel Driver & Support Assistant 3.1.2. When it scans I get the message: I attached a picture of the message. Any help here

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello dadalka,

I understand you are having problems with our Intel® Driver & Support Assistant,

Regarding this, the software was actually under maintenance and was also being updated the past days and that could have been the reason why it could not find your system. If possible I would like you to try again and re-scan the system with the software. If it does not find it please let us know so we can continue accordingly.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
DDalk
Beginner

I just re-scanned and I get the same problem. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the software and still have the problem.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dadalka,

Thank you for your response,

Since the re-scan has been tried I would like to check some details. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach to this thread the report.

To attach a file, you must click "Use advanced editor" in the top right and then click the "Attach" option on the bottom right hand the response box.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
DDalk
Beginner

Here's the dxdiag as requested

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dadalka,

I would like to know if you have tried with different browsers. I was doing some testing and with Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge the scan works just fine. Is it possible for you to try with any of those browsers? That is just for testing purposes and also to try to fix your current problem.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
DDalk
Beginner

You are correct I switched to edge and the problem went away. It doesn't work with the latest version of Firefox Thank you very much. Is Intel going to correct this problem it worked with previous version fo Firefox.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello dadalka,

First, I am really glad to know that you are able to use the software with the other browser. Regarding your question, Intel® is currently working to improve and update the software to fix any possible problems. For now we do not have any information as to when an update will be available but rest assured, we are constantly working to improve.

Regards,

David V
0 Kudos
DDalk
Beginner

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos