Items with no label
3335 Discussions

How to write the extrinsic parameters into RealRense R200

HLi37
Beginner

Hello

I am working on cameras calibration algorithm, and want to change extrinsic parameters of RealSense R200, the extrinsic parameter means the Rotation matrix and translation matrix of two infrared cameras. Is there any way?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

A RealSense expert called Samontab who once wrote a laser configuration tool for the F200 camera model said that it would not work with the R200 because it used very different parameters to those which his F200 app used (in particular, a set of 'DS' parameters). He pointed to the following list of R200 configuration parameters:

https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/realsense/camera-sdk/v1.1/documentation/html/index.html?member_functions_r200_device_pxccapture.html Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R2 Documentation

Samontab added, "On the F200 you can control timings of the projection, whereas in the R200 you control position of the projection."

0 Kudos
HLi37
Beginner
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello LiHuabing,

Thank you for your interest on Intel® RealSense™ Technology.

Our recommendation is to run the Intel® RealSense™ camera calibrator for Windows this in order to return the Intel® RealSense™ Camera R200 to optimal performance.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24958/Intel-RealSense-Camera-Calibrator-for-Windows-?product=92256

I hope you find this information useful.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
HLi37
Beginner

Thx, I know the camera calibrator, and it's excellent. But I need to test my own calibrator, and to see whether it works well. So I need a way to change the extrinsic parameter.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello LiHuabing,

Thank you for your reply.

Please let us know if the information shared by MartyG was correct or if you need further assistance.

We will be looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos