Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Intel Unite Hub Not Found

ckhoo
Beginner

Hi,

we are having some issue with the intel unite whereby the client is not able to locate the hub when connected to the same WiFi and subnet.

We also tried with different AP but the problem still not resolved, however there is no issue if we connect via wired connection.

Appreciate your feedback if there is any similar issue with a solution.

Regards,

ckkhoo

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello ckkhoo

Thank you for joining the community.

What version of Intel Unite® have you installed?

Is the environment a stand-alone or enterprise?

If the clients are in the wireless connection are they able to ping the host IP address on CMD?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
ckhoo
Beginner

Hi Leonardo,

Initially we used version 3.0.29.29, then we have upgraded to version 3.3.159.19 it becomes worse whereby the PIN is not generated at all.

We are using standalone, there is no problem to Ping via CMD and Windows firewall has been turned off.

Regards,

Khoo

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ckkhoo

Thank you for your response.

What is the model of hub confirm that the HUB? Is HUB always in wired connection?

What are de models of clients use in the environment?

I would like to verify that the hardware on the environment has the same version of Intel Unite®.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
ckhoo
Beginner

Hi Leonardo.

We are using HP Elite Slice Base Model (Part Number W4V42AV)

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/default.aspx?cc=ca&lc=en&oid=13089823 http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/default.aspx?cc=ca&lc=en&oid=13089823

The LAN (Hub) is connected to a wireless access point. The client will connect to the wireless AP to reach the hub.

We are using version 3.3.150.19 for the client and hub.

Regards,

ckkhoo

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ckkhoo

Thank you for your response.

Allow me to investigate the case; I will be posting back when news becomes available.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ckkhoo

Thank you for waiting.

Could you let me know if in your environment when the devices are connected by wireless, are the devices able to connect to the internet and browse on the web?

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello ckkhoo

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos