Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7422 Discussions

Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 Device Cannot Start

JLoh1
Beginner

As title mentions, This Device cannot start.

I Have tried trouble shooting, and this error comes up.

I tried to do a clean install of the drivers, a network reset. and even did a pc reset but this issue still comes up.

Could it be a hardware problem instead of a software problem at this rate?

In my device manager this issue shows,

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Any help?

file:///C:/Users/Jm's%20PC/AppData/Local/Diagnostics/460911090/2018091503.002/ResultReport.xml# 3

0 Kudos
1 Solution
prodr6
Novice

hello, I again, I wanted to inform the update of my case, well I had the problem after updating, so I saw an update of the processor and in turn for the windows pre-update of October (which is already out of line ). good I did a clean installation, both of the October version, which detects me the card but with error 10 and even updating to version 20.80, nothing happened, install the April version, which did not detect my touchpad and the wifi, but installing the drivers worked for me both.

when I managed to leave it running and activate the windows, disable windows update from services, I ran several days no drama, then came the news of October windows errors, and now is offline.

I gave myself the task of reviewing all the drivers in task manager without leaving any in with the yellow triangle. reactive windows update, it was updated and from there zero problem with the wifi.

I recommend is to activate the point of restoration and thus have a checkpoint in case it happens again

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello JayLoh92

Thank you for joining the Intel® community.

Did the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 work properly at some point? If yes, let me know what change prior the failure on the system.

Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Steps to save the report:
  1. Run the utility.
  2. Click on "Scan" to get the scanned system.
  3. Once the scan is complete click on "next".
  4. Use the "save" option, save the report to your desktop.
  5. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

You have mentioned that you perform a Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers, just for verification you completed the installation with the steps on the following link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello JayLoh92

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
prodr6
Novice

Hi bro. I have the same issue with a asus the only solution for now. That i do was format the so with a version 1803 of windows 10. Install the drivers and dont upgrade so i disable the service of windows update after to activate windows. And for now no problem with the wifi. Well if you have the recovery, that is better. The problem is with the upgrade of windows october

0 Kudos
prodr6
Novice

hello, I again, I wanted to inform the update of my case, well I had the problem after updating, so I saw an update of the processor and in turn for the windows pre-update of October (which is already out of line ). good I did a clean installation, both of the October version, which detects me the card but with error 10 and even updating to version 20.80, nothing happened, install the April version, which did not detect my touchpad and the wifi, but installing the drivers worked for me both.

when I managed to leave it running and activate the windows, disable windows update from services, I ran several days no drama, then came the news of October windows errors, and now is offline.

I gave myself the task of reviewing all the drivers in task manager without leaving any in with the yellow triangle. reactive windows update, it was updated and from there zero problem with the wifi.

I recommend is to activate the point of restoration and thus have a checkpoint in case it happens again

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello EdgeCL

Thank you for the update and for sharing the testing that you have performed on this behavior, this might be helpful for other community peers.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos