Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20497 Discussions

screen share stopped working after updating some intel drivers using ( intel driver & support assistant)

AFade1
Beginner

i was trying to run a steam game but it wasn't working , after some googling i found that i have to download intel driver & support assistant ,i did and it said that i have couple of driversi "ithink one for wifi and other for bluetooth im not sure" after installing and rebooting the system it did work ,but now i can't screen share "cast" my pc to tv or phone to pc it just says connecting then failed to connect ..

if anyone can help i would appreciate it .. thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II
0 Kudos
AFade1
Beginner

Stefan3D

I tried to do that but once the pc restarts it shows a message says: no changes were done because the anti-virus is preventing some processes

and when I deactivate the ant-virus it reactivated automatically after rebooting !! and the message appears again and again

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello albaraa.s.f

I was checking on your case, could you provide us with the following information:

What is the model of the system and Phone you are using?

Can you send us a picture of the device manager?

What application are you using to screencast your phone?

What are the setup steps to connect the phone?

Cloud you send us the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* report? Please attach result to the thread

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello albaraa.s.f

I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

0 Kudos