Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Dell xps 13 - color extremely washed out on external monitor

JMaiz
Beginner

Trying to use my dell xps 13 with my external monitor via an hdmi to usb c cord, and it displays normally but the colors are extremely washed out and i cannot adjust saturation or anything in the intel hd graphics settings. But for the laptop screen i can adjust the color settings just fine. I re installed the drivers and software so that is not the issue. In its current state with the colors its displaying its unusable.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Jmaizelll

Thank you very much for letting us know about the situation with your device.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing. We will be more than happy looking for a solution.

In order to help you better I would like to gather more information about the configuration you have in the computer. Please attach to this thread the .txt file the Intel System Support Utility will generate https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

(You may need to copy and paste the links provided into a separate tab in case that you have issues when clicking on them)

To attach a file, you must click •Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello jmaizelll,

I was taking a look to your case and just wanted to verify if you need further assistance?

Please don't hesitate on replying this thread back in case that you have any other question or concern.

Best Regards,

Diego S.

0 Kudos