Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Where to find libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb file ?

HHa4
Beginner

Hi all,

I want to calibrate my d435 camera on ubuntu, but I cannot find the link to download libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb file. Can anyone give me the information about that file ?

Thank all

0 Kudos
8 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The calibrator's guide says to run the following line on the command shell to install the package for this file:

sudo dpkg –i libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb

The guide says "Once the Debian package installation completes, check for files installed under the Debian convention. The executables are installed under /usr/bin, library files under /usr/lib, and other files including sample code under /usr/share/doc"

0 Kudos
HHa4
Beginner

Thank for your answer. I use the command but I get this error:

dpkg: error processing archive libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb (--install):

cannot access archive: No such file or directory

I think I need the libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb file to install it.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Before running the install command, there are some pre-requisite steps to go through to install 3rd party dependencies. Please check that you have done these. Then once steps 1-5 are complete, try the install instruction again please.

1. Ensure apt-get is up to date:

sudo apt-get update

2. Install libusb-1.0:

sudo apt-get install libusb-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev

3. Install libglfw:

sudo apt-get install libglfw3 libglfw3-dev

4. Install freeglut:

sudo apt-get install freeglut3 freeglut3-dev

5. Install libpng12-dev:

sudo apt-get install libpng12-dev

0 Kudos
HHa4
Beginner

Yes, I installed all these 3rd-party packages, but I still cannot install the libdynamiccalibration_2.4.0.0_amd64.deb package. I visited this link https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27415/Intel-RealSense-D400-Series-Dynamic-Calibration-Software-Tools Download Intel® RealSense™ D400 Series Dynamic Calibration Software Tools, But It's just for Windows downloading, there are no packages for ubuntu.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I tracked down a document that explains the installation process for Ubuntu on pages 11 and 12.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/RealSense_D400_Dyn_Calib_Quick_Start.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/emerging-technologies/intel-realsense-technology/RealSense_D40

This guide recommends using the zip tarball version of the package to install the files on Ubuntu using this instruction in the shell.

tar -xzvf DynamicCalibrationAPI-Linux-2.4.0.0.tar.gz

0 Kudos
HHa4
Beginner

The command tar -xzvf DynamicCalibrationAPI-Linux-2.4.0.0.tar.gz needs a .zip file to unzip, but I don't know where to download this file.

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

I apologize for this. I am learning how this works at the same time that you are!

I've been round and round the internet in circles and unfortunately cannot find any trace of the Linux calibration installation package filenames quoted in the guides. Hopefully a member of Intel's support team can use their resources to find out where they are, and if they exist. Good luck, and sorry I couldn't help this time.

0 Kudos
HHa4
Beginner

Thank for your help anyway.

0 Kudos