Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Given depth profile is not supported by current device!

CC1
Beginner

I have installed Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 (build 2.9.1) successfully and there is no problem installing ROS Wrapper for Intel® RealSense™ Devices.But there existed a question that "Given depth profile is not supported by current device!" when I was testing. I have been confused about the question for a long time .Look forward to your help .Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello CC,

I was able to replicate your error when I connected my D435 camera to a USB 2 port. Notice in your screenshot it says, "Device Name: Intel RealSense USB 2." The D400 cameras require a USB 3 connection. Connect your camera to a USB 3 port and try again. Let us know your results.

Regards,

Jesus

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos
CC1
Beginner

Hello , the first picture was the output when I plugged into the port using my usb disk and the second picture was the output when I plugged into the same port using the camera .

intel_corp

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello CC,

The screenshot shows that the uvcvideo devices, which belong to the camera, were connected in Bus1.Port1 which has a speed of 480M. This is USB 2.

Connect the camera to the other port, which is USB 3.

The other port has a speed of 5000M. The USB 3 port on the PC is blue on the inside. The USB 2 port is black.

Regards,

Jesus

Intel Customer Support
0 Kudos