Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

¿Aumentar Memoria Compartida?

CGonz6
Beginner

Hola Tengo una pregunta ¿Podría aumentar la Memoria de GPU Compartida, y la de video también? O si no¿Como podría hacer un overclock a la gráfica

Tengo 1,9 Gb de memoria GPU compartida y 576 Mb de memoria de video, las características de mi pc són:

INTEL CORE I3 4005 U 1.70 GHz

4GB RAM DDR3

Intel HD Family Graphics

WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BITS

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello mrdead,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

I understand that you would like to increase the dedicated video memory. I would like to help you.

The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU ) does not have a dedicated memory. As you were saying, it uses shared memory that will be allocated automatically depending on various factors.

What you need to keep in mind is that the maximum amount of graphics memory depends on the available system memory, BIOS, and system settings. However, your computer seems to be using the maximum amount of shared memory. Please check the table under the following section: What is the maximum amount of graphics memory or video memory my computer can use in Windows 10? > Intel® HD Graphics 5000/4600/4400/4200

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020962/graphics-drivers.html

In addition, computer manufacturers can add customizations and make changes that may limit or reduce the graphics memory reported by your system. You may be able to change the amount of graphics memory from the BIOS, but you need to check if the settings is available for you to modify it and probably get support from your system manufacturer.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello mrdead,  

I was wondering if you still needed any assistance. I will be happy to help.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos