Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Shipping notifications?

hhenr2
Novice

My order went into the "Processing" stage and I got a "Confirmation of your order" email. After an order is "confirmed", how long does it take to get a shipping notification? This happened 5 days ago but no shipment yet. I ordered D435 on Dec 14 around noon.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello happyhardware,

Thanks for posting in the Intel RealSense community.

Through this channel we do not handle shipping information, feel free to contact mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com . Or contact directly the click support through click.intel.com and they will be able to assist you with shipping information.

Best Regards,

Juan N.
0 Kudos
hhenr2
Novice

My question is simply to ask other users how long after getting an "order confirmation" before getting a shipping notification email. Thanks.

0 Kudos
TJesp
Novice

I would like to know the same thing.

i placed an order a week ago, receiving a Click Store New order email immediately after.

After just two days I received this Order Cofirmation email but have not received any further information since then, which is now a week ago.

Have you received your product? What was your experience with the timing of the Order Confirmation email?

When did they ship your product relative to this email?

Best regards

Thomas Jespersen

0 Kudos
SGoda
Beginner

can someone tell me a place to buy intel terasic DE 10 near chikago or indiana. Exact shop would be nice.

0 Kudos