Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Intel realsense SDK 2.0 & Unity

MTont
Beginner

HI everyone!I'm haveing a lot of troubles testing intel realsense SDK 2.0 on unity (windows).

First of all I'm trying to write a script that draws a sqaure around the nearest object, writing the distance in the middle of the square. I need all that on Unity. Is that possible?

Now I'm far away from that, beacause I can't run the examples.

I followed the guide on GitHub (https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/tree/development/wrappers/unity librealsense/wrappers/unity at development · IntelRealSense/librealsense · GitHub ) but probably I'm missing something. This is what I've:

Can someone prepare a package that I can import or help me to install this, please?

Thank you!
0 Kudos
1 Solution
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

In the RealSense SDK 2.0 folder, there is a folder called 'bin' that contains pre-built versions of files so that the SDK can be run in Windows without needing to compile the SDK in Visual Studio. Pre-built realsense2.dll and Intel.RealSense.dll files are located here, at the following location:

Intel RealSense SDK 2. > bin > x64

Drag-and-drop realsense2.dll and Intel.RealSense.dll from this SDK folder into a folder called Plugins in your Unity project.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

In the RealSense SDK 2.0 folder, there is a folder called 'bin' that contains pre-built versions of files so that the SDK can be run in Windows without needing to compile the SDK in Visual Studio. Pre-built realsense2.dll and Intel.RealSense.dll files are located here, at the following location:

Intel RealSense SDK 2. > bin > x64

Drag-and-drop realsense2.dll and Intel.RealSense.dll from this SDK folder into a folder called Plugins in your Unity project.

MTont
Beginner

Hi Marty! Yes it worked!

I suggest to add this info into the readme of the SDK...

Thank you!

0 Kudos
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Awesome news, I'm very glad that it worked for you!

It would be useful to add the method to the instructions if it's shown to work consistently. But that's Intel's decision.

0 Kudos